Zerto Virtual Replication for VMware vSphere
Simple VMware vSphere Replication: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Made Easy!
Zerto replication software for VMware vSphere automates data recovery, fault tolerance and disaster recovery and allows you to select any virtual machine in VMware’s vCenter. It’s as simple as there’s no need for a storage configuration, no need to install a guest agent.
Replication solution for VMware without storage limits
VMware Replication software from Zerto provides protection at the virtual machine and VMDK level, which means that protection solutions can be made without any storage restrictions.
- Replicate one or more virtual machines
- Use the intuitive GUI built into VMware’s vCenter
- Protect multiple virtual disks attached to the same virtual machine
- Immediate recovery at the touch of a button
- RDM device replication support
- View and manage local and remote sites from the same vCenter
- Provides real-time protection for your entire company with the ability to support multiple sites
Enterprise-Class Replication for VMware
Zerto developed the only enterprise-class replication software for VMware to replace legacy array-based replication solutions. This solution delivers the flexibility, scalability, and ease of use expected in a virtualized world without compromising any of the features and functionality needed to protect mission-critical production applications.
Achieve a second RPO with continuous replication
- Recover applications instantly and automatically, providing RTO in minutes
- Protect thousands of virtual machines with scale-out replication architectures
- Reduce the impact on application performance to zero by eliminating snapshots
- Log-based, point-in-time recovery from logical or operational errors
- The log size automatically increases and decreases based on the amount of data changed, providing protection even when applications generate large data packets.
- Monitoring and reporting with built-in reporting and performance interface
- Centralized management simplifies tasks by ensuring application availability
- Remote Office/Branch Office (ROBO) Protection Extends Disaster Recovery for Branch Offices or Single-vCenter-Managed Environments
- Verify recovery for live failover
- Improve alert and event manageability with a new centralized tab for better cause/effect analysis
- Advanced REST API orchestration, events, and alerts
- Improve environment maintenance with new VRA tabs and workflows
Multi-Layered Application Protection and Recovery
Application protection, not LUN! With Zerto’s Virtual Protection Groups (VPGs), you can group virtual machines and virtual disks together for joint protection and recovery. This ensures complete consistency and independence from their physical location on servers and storage systems.
- Parallel Recovery Accelerates Greater Application Availability
- A group of virtual machines and virtual disks in VPGs
- Support for all VPG, virtual machine, and vApps properties
- Test recovery, fault tolerance and disaster recovery of entire VPGs
- Support for VMotion, VMotion storage, DRS, and HA during replication
- Multi-site replication, security, and migration to protect data in branch offices
- Remote cloning and backup solution — Backs up virtual machines at a replication site for testing, backup, or development, without impacting your production environment
- Get app protection and QoS policies
- Using Native Support for VSS and VMware vApp Objects
Full BC/DR: Replication, Testing, Recovery, CDP, Migration, Reporting
Zerto eliminates the need for multiple business continuity and disaster recovery solutions. All the necessary workflows and functionality are built in with easy-to-understand, scalable experts, giving you the opportunity to:
- Execution of BC/DR process recovery reporting documents to simplify auditing and reporting
- The ‘test-before-you-commit’ feature allows you to test at a specific failover point before committing it, providing a 100% guarantee that the failover will be successful
- Fault tolerance of one or more VPGs with automated recovery
- Historical time restore with CDP based on logging
- Instant recovery of applications in full read-write mode
- Post-failure test, including full remote recovery in an isolated area
- Migrate workloads to a remote datacenter
- Monitor with Recovery Time Objective (RTO) reports documenting BC/DR test results
- Advanced handling of manipulator alerts (include related issues and information about their resolution)