YouTrack provides fast report generation and problem handling. Tasks can be set using the hotkey combination Alt+Ins. Thanks to keyboard support, you can create, edit and move tasks – all basic actions have special keyboard combinations. The user can assign tags to task groups according to their attributes.
Most actions can be done with 2 simple controls:
- A set of queries in the search box and an extension of the query.
- Adjust multiple tasks at the same time by using the command window.
YouTrack is distributed as a jar or WAR file, ready to run as standalone Java processes, or on any modern popular application server, including Apache Tomcat 6+, Apache Geronimo, Mortbay Jetty, Caucho Resin, and JBoss.
- Search for system problems.
- Create and edit tasks.
- Users can search, view, and comment on tasks.
- The navigation system includes a list of tasks, a full overview of tasks, visibility settings, sorting of tasks.
- Convenient controls.
- Integration with JIRA, LDAP, OpenID and TeamCity.
- New Project Page
- YouTrack Docker image
- SAML Authentication
- Management of personal data
- View a list for backup issues
- Sorting cards on Agile Boards
- New collation for value sets in custom fields
- Attach files to comments
- Search for similar
- Ability to disable update notifications
- Ability to require input for custom fields
- New search keywords
- Groups and teams
- Cloning Roles
- General settings for authorization modules
- Attribute Configuration for SAML Providers
- Redesigned Problem Creation Page (Test Feature)