Using the power of HTML/XHTML and XML code, WebStorm automatically completes styles, links, attributes, and other code elements. When working with CSS, the code for classes, HTML numbers, keywords, and so on is completed. WebStorm offers automatic solutions to problems such as choosing format, properties, classes, file references, and other CSS attributes. The solution allows you to use the power of the Zen coding tool for HTML layout, displays tag actions on a web page.
The product supports the function of version control and preliminary versions of the code and records all the actions and changes made. By creating a history in WebStorm, you can recover code expressions, blocks, and even entire files.
- Modification of .css files, .html, .js with simultaneous viewing of results (Live Edit, in some sources this functionality is called “editing files on the fly” or “in real time” or “without reloading the page”)
- HTML support
- JSDoc support
- Node support.js
- ZenCodding and Emmet features
- Remote deployment via FTP, SFTP, mounted network drives, etc. with the ability to automatically synchronize
- Integration with source control systems: Subversion, Git, GitHub, Perforce, Mercurial, CVS are supported out of the box with the ability to build a list of changes and deferred changes
- Integration with bug tracking